THE MONTEREY GARDEN HOMES A
Historic Downtown Savannah, GA
Garden homes located inside a 1858 Historic Savannah Foundation House looking out on Monterey Square.
- Large Kitchen and Living Area
-1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
- Approx 1000 square feet of living space
- Marble Countertops
- Gourmet kitchen
- Brush gold finishings in kitchen and all bathrooms
- Plantation shutters
- Washer and dryer
- Private courtyard with fountain
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, Cable and Utilities
- Private swimming pool access
Neighbors to the Mercer Williams House as featured in the book Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.
Farrell Click and her expert real estate team would love to work with you. To start the process of finding a Downtown residential or commercial space in Savannah, GA - inquire here.
11 W Gordon St, Savannah, GA 31401, United States